With just a few simple motions, you can fix your reed in the ligature, which can then be mounted to your instrument in seconds with the adjusting screw.
Always unlock vimeo
1. Front view marked by dot, screw on right.
2. Insert reed in direction of arrow.
3. Place reed as desired.
4. Reed is held in ligature.
5. Apply finger pressure to both sides of metal bracket to facilitate attachment of ligature.
6. When reed is in position, let go of the metal bracket. Then tighten screw, loosen it and tighten it again. This allows ligature to adjust optimally to mouthpiece.
Lülsdorfer Straße 38
Phone: +49 2241 9225020
Mobile: +49 160 725 78 56
Mon.–Thur.: 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Fri.: 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.